Sunday 2 June 2013

Silver Bangles in Singapore

I like to wear bracelet, especially bangles.

However, I don't think find a perfect bangles in Singapore is very easy, because

1 A lot of Singaporean don't like wear fashion jewellery. They always work and go home, especially the married women.
2 A lof of Singaporean like to go branding store for buying the fashion jewellery. Actually, I have to say the brand jewellery is expensive and out of fashion. A lot of design are suitable for western people, but not for Asian people. The designers don't know any Asian culture.
3 Korean designed jewellery is so popular, but because of the Singapore market is quite small, and a lot of people don't wear it, so the Korean designed jewellery seldom find in Singapore.

Some bangles I found in Singapore is quite sexy, and are my favorite jewellery
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.